Thursday 15 March 2012

A few little shares..

Not much scrappin going on around here lately (*sigh*)... I am having some major withdrawals!
I have made a couple of canvasses for gifts though.. I just love a home-made gift...

This is for a friend's 40th Birthday party tonight....


I think she needs a face but I'm terrified I'll wreck it and wont have time to fix it... !


This one was for a friend's little boy's 4th Birthday....


That's about all I have to share at the moment but hopefully I will get some scrappin done over the weekend... I hope!  It's going to be a busy one with a 40th Birthday party (starting at lunch-time today (lord help me!), Easter bonnet making, Romi's first year one assignment and our 7th Wedding anniversary celebration... whew.. I'm exhausted just thinking about it lol!! Hope you enjoy whatever you are up to this weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvases! I don't think she needs a face, she is fabulous as she is. Love the robot, he is super cute.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME canvases!! You're lady doesn't need a face she is super delightful!!! We must be on the same wavelength as I'm making a canvas with a square robot too!!! LOVE you're work!!! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anita... I am in love with your canvases...I love all teh colour and the techniques you have used.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)
    Weekend is nearly here.. enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete