Friday 11 November 2011

Just for fun...

Finished this lo this morning ... it was TOTALLY inspired by a layout I saw on the Shimmerz blog by Mahlin - WOWZERS!! I saw it and just totally fell in love and had to create something similar. You can check it out here  ....


yup - the glitter glue is still wet so looks a little funny - I'm in a rush as we are getting visitors!!


 SO PROUD of my girl - first prize in the art comp for the school carnival - first out of all the preps!!


Papers are mostly Echo Park; white frame is MME I think (old); green rolled flower and butterflies are made by me; that gorgeous pin is hand made by my beautiful friend Rachael Funnell and the big pink flower and cherry blossom are from iamroses.
That's it for me for now.... have a GREAT weekend!!! The weather is beautiful here so we are going to make the most of it!! xox

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the misting - looks unreal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful splashes of colour!
    Congrats to your daughter...she must get her art talent from her mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just fabulous. I had a look at the page at Shimmerz which was great but you have totally rocked yours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic Anita!! Love the gorgeous misting - what a clever girl ur daughter is! Obviously takes after Mum ;0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete