Wednesday 7 September 2011

I am in LUUUURVE!!!

Well I have seen people taking these amazing She-Art classes with Christy Tomlinson and have been blown away by their work so couldn't help but join in ... OH MY GOODNESS.... this class is just wonderful - so much fun!! This on-line class is broken down so well - easy to understand and not as overwhelming as you might think! If I can do it - anyone can!!  What a great intro to multi-media! Here is my girl from week one ... I can't wait to see what is going on for week 2!!!




If you want to join in the fun.... take a look here!

4 comments:

  1. OH! WOWZers!!! This Looks She - Beautiful.......
    OH! SO! F.I.N.E..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful She Art project.....yep it's definately everywhere:):) Thankyou so much for the sweet comment on my blog....hope you have a fantastic week xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab She Art Anita!
    I know someone else who has done these and loved it.I had been thinking about trying it myself...one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIn, like i said before, this is just so very awesome sweetie!! Love Love Love..... mwwaaahhh

    ReplyDelete