Sunday 11 September 2011

He's got a ticket to ride!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fab weekend!
We had a busy weekend but lots of fun... I was SUPER excited with my first ever publication in SBM mag - woohoo!!
I did have a chance to scrap a little ... can only share this one at the moment though! It is for the Stuck Sketches challenge this month... you can check out the challenge here.  I popped over there to check out this month's challenge and found that I was runner up last month - absolutley thrilled!!




This is the sketch - (I flipped it on it's side). I used a lot of paint and stamping and book pages; the paper is crate paper and I have been dying to make and use some of those yummy rolled flowers (made from hand dyed calico strips). The gorgeous bike is a Stuff2Scrap chippy of course - I have also been itching to use it - so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Full Of YUMMINESS!!!
    GEE! That tearing of the paper looks FABBO & Loving that Stuff 2 Scrap - Bike....
    Just love what you have done with this Sketch!!!!
    Congrats on your first ever publication in SBM mag....I'm in their with YA!!! WooHoo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Nin I LOVE this!! love the frames around the photos.

    Whoohoo on your first publication!! ( and technique of the month yay!!) Congrats sweetie, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHH a gorgeous LO Anita.. so many yummy details and techniques.. LOVE IT!! WOO HOO congrats on your 1st publication wtg!! Have a fab week :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being published Anita. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout.. well done on being published!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being published! This layout is so cute, love the distressing, the flowers and the chippies... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being published Anita!
    Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great Anita, I am loving the curled edges!

    ReplyDelete