Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bird is the Word September.... Share

Hi all!
WARNING - you might need your sunglasses to view this lo!! ... it is for the Bird is the Word September challenge... the word is 'Share'.  I seem to be either doing super bright layouts or totally opposite mixed media grungy layouts at the moment?!??! I never know how it's going to turn out! I did really want to reflect the super fun and energetic mood these 4 cousins share when they get together and these Echo Park papers were perfect! I have used heaps of different flowers - some Maya Road (thanks Marelle!!) some Prima and I used a gorgeous Purple Pumpkin button too! The green dotty ones were hand-made rolled roses; letters are Sass and Oct Afternoon.   Be sure to check out the challenge and join in here   .....Thanks for stopping by!



12 comments:

  1. Super great, bright layout! The frame around your photo and your title work really caught my attention. Thanks for playing at Bird is the Word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colourful page! Loving all the embellies too :-) Thanks for joining in at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita! Thanks for stopping by my blog... my 123 Challenge blog hop post is now up so you can collect your word. I was running a bit late this morning... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous. Love that photo (and dont you love that with more than one child in a pic it is very rare to get them to all look....lol). Great assortment of flowers and love the way you have used the word in your title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how gorgeous! the colors are stunning and very fitting for spring!! a happy love filled layout.. well done on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total AWESOMENESS Anita!!!!
    I love the bright, Colorful Layout....
    These colors work SOOOOOO Well with the Photo!!!!
    THANKS HEAPS for playing along @ Bird Is The Word..... Have a Fantastic Weekend!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Anita...this is so bright and colourful and happy...I LOVE IT!! Stunning little clusters too! Thanks for visiting my blog and always leaving me lovely comments...I really appreciate them! You can actually get MHC flowers at the moment from Anna's Craft Cupboard or Handmade By Suzanne. That's all I know of at this stage.

    Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty layout Anita! So bright & colourful & great design too!! Thanks so much for playing at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous!!!
    Loving the bright colours and the gorgeous embellies!
    I'm the same atm, either bright layouts or arty farty ones lol!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your design and the bold bright colors!!!Perfect photo for your title!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous LO Anita.. adore the colours, your gorgeous flower cluster and hand stitched detail and how cute is your photo!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete