Thursday 4 August 2011

A quick little PEEK!

Hi all! Well I am madly getting ready to take off for the weekend to my Mum and Dad's 40th Wedding Anniversary party - so excited! Truth be known we are meant to be leaving in one hour and I am still sitting here in my PJ's! Uh Oh!
I just wanted to share a quick peek of the front cover of a mini book I have made them to celebrate their 40 years of marriage. I haven't managed to finish it yet but will give them what I have completed and then take it back to complete it ....!  They are such a beautiful couple - still madly in love after 40+ years together - truly inspiring!
I hadmade those red cabbage roses ages ago and have been waiting for the perfect thing to use them on - I just love them!
Have a great weekend everyone!!



3 comments:

  1. NIn, this is beautiful!!! love it, i know your mum and dad will love it!!! Congratulate them for and say Hi from us as well.. Have a great weekend.. hope it's not raining... has been raining here this morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous Anita!!! You Mum & Dad will think So to....
    those red cabbage roses are Awesome
    I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Congrats to your parents.

    ReplyDelete