Monday 11 July 2011

The best cuddles..

hello there - well a quick share tonight.... finished off this layout yesterday and I like how it turned out.  I have been trying to work on a little challenge but it just wont happen for me (sorry Kaz!) - I am determined to do it though!...I'll get there!
This one is just for fun...lots of crackle paint and some old book pages. I have been dying to use these Prima beaded wires and this was the perfect opportunity (thanks Kaz!). Just a little mish mash and it came together really fast which I like (doesn't happen very often!!). Papers are all Echo Park.
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Anita, Love how you used the book pages and the crackle paint...very creative!
    Lovely photo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Nin, Love love love this!!! Whoohoo so glad you got to use your prima beaded dooh dah thingy!!

    ReplyDelete