Saturday 7 May 2011

It's a 7 day challenge......

Hi everyone...first of all I'd like to say happy Mothers Day to all you Mums out there! I have been spoiled rotten with lots of hand made cards and cupcakes - yum!  Thanks so much too for all your lovely comments - makes my day every time!! :)

Ok Kaz and I are having another crazy 7 day challenge....one layout a day for 7 days and we each take turns with the criteria.  Lots of fun - you should try it with your scrappin buddy ...or join along with us! It was my turn today and I made it pretty simple.... must use a paper doily, a tag and some trims, ribbon/lace (this way we can also enter the challenge over at http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com/ !)

Here is what I came up with....




Sorry about the picture quality but it is really overcast here today and I struggled to get a good shot! I used Echo Park papers and Websters Pages and Prima laces. The turquoise and pink 'circle' around the paper doily was done using a paint brush to apply glimmer mist and then lots of stitching.  Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow with the next challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO Anita.. love all the stitching details and yummy elements!! :)

    ReplyDelete