Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 3...a few hiccups!

Hi!! Well it's day 3 of our 7 day mission and we have hit a few speedbumps! I totally forgot about our camping trip this weekend...oops! That may hinder the last 3 days as I don't really fancy scrapping in a camper!! Anyway ...let's just say it's on hold for now! Here is yesterday's layout anyway. It did start from a sketch but totally morphed into something completely different (as usual!).... I had a real hard time with these papers ..I love My Mind's Eye but really struggle scrapping with them for some reason! Not a fave lo but it'll pass!  Hope you like! I am going to try to get one more done before this weekend but if life takes over I hope to see you here next week! Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome LO Anita.. love all the layered details!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and details, love it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete