Monday 9 May 2011

day 2 - it's a misty kind of day!

I have been having blogging dramas so this is late.....sorry! Yesterday Karen set the challenge which was..
* Paint or Mist splatters, a cluster (she is the cluster queen!) and stitching through the alpha or title....
Here's what I came up with!




I used the gorgeous Paper Doll collection by Crate Paper (so sweet!) - the main page was painted and masked and misted and the little hearts sewn all over. The flowers were home made and the ruffle around the photo and die cut piece up the top was made from crate paper. I used lots of kindyglitz to give the page bling and the rolled flowers were made using the sizzix 3D flower die (ooh I love this die!).  I think that's about it!
Thanks for looking...be sure to come back tomorrow for the result of today's challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment