Monday 18 April 2011

super fun layouts to share!

It's been a little while but Easter is such a crazy time isn't it!?

Managed to get in some much needed scrappin time last night (thanks hubby for giving me a get out of jail free card!!) .... scrapped via txt with my scrappin bestie Kaz. Check her blog out too by the way - seriously inspiring! http://proudscrapaholic.blogspot.com

Ok I'll post my LEAST fave first! Don't you hate when they just don't come together the way you want them to! I think it was the paper that put me off!  Anyway...I struggled through and got there in the end (kind of!).



It's on kraft cardstock then the black background is BoBunny. The rest of the papers are LoveElsie (very old ones from my stash!). On to the flowers....top one is handmade by mwa...just lovin these at the mo! Prima and then some gorgeous doily action from the chip chop shop! 

Next one up was so much fun! Kaz and I scrapped this layout from listed instructions she found somewhere on the www and it was really interesting to see how we both interpreted it differently! I couldn't help but add more but I like the way it came out!

Paper is sass, stickers are sass and october afternoon and another of those scrummy home made jobbies.
Pic is not great sorry!



This is probably my fave of the three today...came together really quickly and easily (gotta love when that happens!). Was totally inspired by some papers in a massive lot of goodies so kindly given to me by karen....mmmmmwa!! They are papers and a few matching pieces by MME (So Sophie collection). A piece of denim cut from a old pair of jeans made the background, prima flowers and pins are from Maya Road (I think)! Aren't they just the most adorable eyes!!





Not sure on my count for this Blue Bazaar 30 layouts Boot Camp Challenge but I'm sure I'm behind...lucky I have time to catch up though!! Anyway.. that is it for now...I will be back after Easter so have a great time and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Miss Nin!! I love your layouts!!! You always do the most amazing beautiful work!! mwwwaaahhh xxx Thanks so much for an awesome night scrapping my txt last night :)

    ReplyDelete