Friday 29 April 2011

New addictions (and some old ones)....

Well I hope everyone had a lovely Easter!! Isn't it a great time of year! Not only is the weather perfect but such an exciting time for the kids!
ANYWAY!! Back to scrappin'......I feel as though I am quite behind in my Blue Bazaar Bootcamp challenge (this is layout no. 12 and 13 of 30!!!) but there is still time and I'm all charged up to get the task completed!!

This layout was a blind scrap held over at http://www.scraptherapy.com/ - WOW! NEW ADDICTION!! Have you ever done one of these before?? If not - I would highly recommend giving it a red hot go! It is such a lovely night - not only chatting and making new friends but being guided step by step through a layout (via the forum) AND also having the freedom to change it up to suit your own style. I will definately be doing this again!

ANYWAY...here is my take on the blind scrap...

Papers and most of the embellies are Cosmo (Togetherness collection) and some of that delicious crochet trim from the Chip Chop Shop.....


Next layout....I have tried to use the Crate Paper Neighbourhood collection SO MANY times lately but just couldn't get it to work for me....I was happy with how this finally turned out! I haven't quite finished as I'm not totally sure on what to journal yet but thought I would put it up here anyway (the majority of it isn't even stuck down yet if I'm going to be totally honest!)...Papers are Crate Paper, pink trim is Websters Pages, some timmy tissue tape and .....for my next addiction ...an oldie but a goodie....fabric covered brads/buttons - I am totally in LOVE all over again! I think you will be seeing a lot more of these on my layouts from now on...they are yummo!



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you, that's cheating it doesn't count as a layout if it isn't stuck down giggle :P Loving both of these Nin, So glad you had fun at the blind scrap... :) Missing you heaps, have a great day tomorrow.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete